Why Do We Quit?
Giving examples of why home businesses don’t work or why people don’t take advantage of the tools to succeed.
work at home, earn money, save money, inspiration, motivation, family, business, home
Ive been in my own business for over 2 years. Im in the business of helping ours. I show them an alternative store to purchase their items. They are less expensive and you receive a check for referring others. Its a very simple concept. Sometimes so simple its hard to understand.
Ive helped many switch stores and refer others. I give them every advantage possible. I give one-on-one training. I give them all the information Ive acquired since I started so they may pass the word around. They receive a free website with free marketing training. They have an entire team to help them succeed. Thats the point .for everyone to succeed and make money.
I realize life does get in the way. Things pop up that we have no control. Thats just life. Ive been able to work around every life situation. Thats why I love this business. Its very flexible and easy.
Here are the 5 top reasons I think people quit before they even start:
1. They dont know what to do next
2. It is actual work .
3. We have to talk to people
4. Our friends and family have talked us out of it ..
5. I signed up and no one was there to help
Here are the answers to those reasons:
1. They dont know what to do next, so they just sit there. You need to step up and ask what is next. We have a training manual ready and waiting giving you step by step instructions. Its very simple.
2. Yes, you need to work to make your business succeed. Everything in life is work. Nothing is for free. Its really simple to make money. You just talk and show others the difference. Easy, right?
3. Yes, we do have to talk to people. Its just like the commercials on tv. If you dont know its out there how are you supposed to buy it, do it or work it? You are just talking to others, just like you would recommend a good book or restaurant.
4. Friends and family. Boy, they know everything and they have your best interests at heart, right? Thats partly true. When I started my family didnt give me the support I needed. I got more accusations that it was a scam and it wouldnt work. I set out to prove them wrong. Now over 2 years later, Im still here and Im still making money.
5. Ive heard people say it didnt work because when they signed up the person disappeared. Im not like that. I email, call and set times to get together. Our team sends out a team email everyday to keep everyone in the loop. You have to do your part too. You need to show up to our appointments.
Let me ask you
.who do you think will succeed in business out of these 4 people:
– 2 have cancelled without even trying.
– 1 is ready to cancel and has not show up to any of the appointments.
– The last one has been at every team call, talked to others and has taken every step described in the training manual to get her business off the ground.
Which one did you pick? The last one! Correct!!
I admit it, Ive thought about turning in the towel when life got in the way. But I know I will not get to where I want to be if I quit. I want to succeed in my business. So Ive stayed, worked harder and I have a great business to show for it.
My question to you is. If you are looking for a home business and you receive one-on-one training, free website, step by step training manual, team training calls, fantastic products everyone uses that are much safer for us and our environment, how could you fail?
Id like you to read my next article called How do you pronounce that?